Sources of Funding - The One Foundation
The One Foundation is a charitable organisation founded in June 2011 benefiting sport, culture and community projects in Jersey. The Foundation provides professional support and financial assistance to ensure individuals, teams, non-profit making organisations and community based projects are able to achieve their full potential.
The aims of the One Foundation are:
- To raise additional funding that would not otherwise go into the Charitable system including clubs, associations and non profit making organisations.
- To assist in raising the profile and awareness of ‘giving’ in the Island.
- To provide an efficient and professionally operated vehicle to assist individuals to make donations in the areas of Sport, Culture and Community.
- To assist in providing a funding platform for Jersey ‘stars’ of the future thereby turning aspiration into reality.
- To ensure that those who receive assistance have a plan to contribute in some way to the Island community.
Further information can be found on the One Foundation website (link opens a new window).